– What are you thinking of?
– … there is nothing to think of.
– You look absent-minded.
– Maybe because I’ve let my imagination running free.
-Your eyes have a sad look…< - Because you think I'm sad you can only see me this way. - I hope one day you'll forgive me for hurting you... - Forgive you?! We have been talking for two minutes. It's impossible to hurt someone you don't know in such a short time. - But yet it's possible after a longer time. I feel all the pain and wounds I might cause you. - Well... you're likely to imagine things... - And you don't? - No... I don't look that far.
- Kirb, the story of the purring gray cat
- Of past and future… present souvenirs